Monday, March 14, 2011

Review:NYX Rouge Cream Blush





Top Row: Hot Pink, Glow(fav), Diva
Bottom Row:Red Cheeks(fav), Orange, Tan(fav)

Hello Beauties,
Today I have a rave/review on NYX Rouge Cream Blushes.I recently purchased these from CherryCulture.com.They were $6.00 each,which is 50 cents less than the NYX site and they had all the colors available.They come in 12 colors but there was only 6 that caught my eye. Let me just start by saying that these blushes are UBER PIGMENTED so you won't need much at all. The colors look a little intimidating in the pan but when applied and blended they provide a natural finish and glow to the skin.For quick application you can use your fingers to warm up the blush or you can use a duo fiber brush.Prior to this I've only used Revlon's Cream Blushes but for a dollar or two less you get way more product and more color options with NYX.One thing that I do suggest is to make sure you moisturize prior to applying these blushes because when used on bare dry skin it looks very ashy. So my final grade for these cream blushes are A+..

XoXo
Ebony B.

No comments:

Post a Comment