Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Right Now... M.A.C Face & Body Foundation

In the past, my biggest struggle with M.A.C foundation has been trying to avoid the infamous "Oompa Loompa Face".For those who are not familiar here's what I'm talking about...
Okay so minus the green hair and white eyebrows this was my face on M.A.C...orange. Originally,after seeing so many rave reviews about it on Youtube, I went in to purchase the Face & Body for my freelance kit. But I didn't want to use anything on my clients that I haven't tried on myself first so I became my own test dummy. I've always been told I'm an NC50(summer or winter)which I still refuse to believe so I was even more skeptical when I went in to try this out and it only came in either shades of "N" or "C".The girl that helped me matched me with "C7",which looks super light in the bottle,I then looked at her like she was crazy but gave it a try anyways.I'm happy to say that this is my new HG foundation. It is a bit pricey at $33 a bottle(which is why I secretly really wanted to hate it,lol) but you get a lot of product. It's water-based and water resistant.I love the fact that it's a sheer but buildable coverage and it does not oxidize as harshly on my skin.The first thing people say is that I look like I'm glowing,not that they love my makeup.I suggest this foundation to those who do not need the same coverage of a cream or full coverage foundation but just wants to even out the skin and have a glow.If you do have this or decide to purchase, let me know about it.Smooches ladies<3

No comments:

Post a Comment