Thursday, March 10, 2011

Why Go___, When You Can Go____ #1

Hey Beauties;)

So as we all know beauty costs but why break the bank when you don't have to?

Here's a little secret..You don't .I'm going to be introducing a series titled

" Why go_____,When you can go___." Where I do my bestest to find dupes

for some high end brand product you may love or wanna try but just can't

bring yourself to spend that extra cash.Hopefully you dolls love it ;)

First Entry: Why Go MAC, When You Can Go Maybelline..














We all know(or at least we all should know..) that Brows frame the face. These

two brow pencils are similar in style and shape with the exception of the

Maybelline having a convenient brow comb on the end. While I DO NOT own

the MAC pencil, I DO own the Define a Brow version and I LOVE IT!!!! It's

small, slanted tip makes it easy to outline and fill in the brows like a pro.

The MAC brand is priced at $15 and Maybelline Define A Brow can be found

for $5-$6.99 at any of your local drugstores.

Til Next Time,

XoXo,

Ebony B.

No comments:

Post a Comment